Facts About the Point
- Best Walleye lake in Southern Minnesota
- Abundant northern pike, sunfish, crappies, bass and bullhead
- Complete bath house facilities.
- Large sandy swimming beach and children's play area.
- Fish cleaning house.
- Season boatslips, boatdocking and offshore fishing.
So Much More in the Madison Lake Area
Within 10-minute walking distance:
- DNR Sakatah State Trail
- Gas & groceries
- Bait & tackle
- Hardware, Bank, Dentist, Post Office, Auto Repair & Gift shops
- 3 restaurants
- Real Estate
- Catholic church
- Berry picking, summer fruit & vegetable stands
A 15-minute drive to:
- Golf, tennis, racquetball
- Shopping malls
- Viking training camp
- Horseback, buggy & hay rides by appointment
- 14 other lakes within 10 miles